BWI Airport Hotel Meetings
Allow The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI to breathe life into your next airport meeting or event. From the moment your guests arrive at our newly built BWI Airport hotel, they will be impressed by all the property has to offer. With 7,300 square feet of flexible function space, including a tranquil outdoor area, your event will be nothing but a success.
Choose the elegant Crossland Ballroom for a larger group or more formal function. Or for business, select the Westin's state-of-the-art Executive Boardroom with high definition flat-screen televisions for presentations and video-conferencing, automated light and privacy shade controls, and an IP telephone. We also offer a pre-function space and an outdoor function area with a Zen garden. Luminous, The Westin's signature restaurant, can cater your next event or host a small group in the private dining area.
Make preparations or stay connected easily in our well-equipped Business Center. The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport-BWI is also optimally located near the Baltimore Convention Center, local corporations, and government offices, including the National Security Administration and Northrop Grumman.
- Free Internet Based Printing Service Provided in All Meeting/Event Facilities
- Teleconferencing System
- Wedding Coordinator
- Public Address System
- Non-Smoking Meeting and Event Facilities
- White Board
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Meeting/Event Facilities by Request (Charge)
- Meeting and Event Staff
- Catering Staff
- Pre-Function Space
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Complete Audio Visual and Production Services
Get to know the perks of being a planner.
The opportunity for bonus Starpoints® is better than ever, plus there’s still great value to provide for your customers. Book a meeting by September 30, 2013 and hold it by December 31, 2013 to receive:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- Your choice of either accelerated room upgrades (1/35), accelerated comp room policy (1/35), or a complimentary welcome reception
The perks of being a planner have never been better.
Become a planner with privileges.
There’s a new way to achieve elite status and accumulate Starpoints® in Starwood Preferred Planner, our reward and recognition program for meeting planners.
For the first time, you will earn 1 elite room night credit for every 10 group rooms, which can be combined with room nights earned through SPG qualifying stays and applied toward Gold and Platinum status. Plus, planners earn 50% more Starpoints once you achieve Gold or Platinum levels. Status and Starpoints can be used for Free Night Awards, Instant Meeting credits, charitable contributions, Your24TM, and more.
Just book and hold a meeting in 2013 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- Starwood Preferred Planners: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $3USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed
- Starwood Preferred Planner Gold and Platinum members: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $2USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed
- Not a Starwood Preferred Planner? Join now.