Cultural Weddings in Baltimore
At The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, we pride ourselves on our knowledge of planning, facilitating and hosting multicultural weddings - including traditional Jewish and Indian weddings.
From a 350-person wedding reception in our Crosslands Ballroom to an intimate, 100-person wedding ceremony or cocktail hour at one of our beautiful outdoor spaces, we will work with you to ensure your cultural Baltimore wedding is everything you'd dreamed of.
Wedding and Reception Spaces
Maximum guests: 360
The Crosslands Ballroom is the largest of our three entertaining areas. With more than 7,000 sq. ft. of space, this ballroom can be arranged a variety of ways to accommodate the needs of your cultural wedding.
Maximum guests: 150
- Connected to a beautiful Zen Garden with seating to admire the flowers and foliage
- Conveniently located next to the main ballroom space and pre-function area
- Outdoor area perfect for themed outdoor catering
White Oak Fire Pit: Features comfortable seating with an outdoor bar
White Oak Room
Maximum guests: 150
The White Oak Room is our premier social space with large, floor-to-ceiling windows that open to outside fresh air. The ballroom also has direct access to our outdoor White Oak Fire Pit for late-night relaxing.
Weddings at a Glance
Enjoy special accommodations and hotel space for your memorable day:
- Three intimate venue options for weddings and parties of all sizes and cultures
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
- Customizable menus
- Dedicated wedding specialist
- Quiet, wooded location with convenient access to BWI Airport, AMTRAK & MARC trains
Submit an online form with your details, or contact our Wedding Specialist to schedule a tour:
Director of Catering & Convention Services
Cultural Wedding Package
The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI offers a customized wedding package carefully designed to make your wedding experience as memorable and personalized as possible.
- Hotel staging, dance floor, tables, chairs, buffets, glassware, china, silver and votive candles
- White linens and white napkins
- Director of Banquets, Catering Manager and professional servers for your event
- Choose your own caterer
- Five hour non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary hospitality suite for couple for 2 nights
- Complimentary upgrade to club level rooms for the parents for 1 night
- Guest rooms at a reduced rate for your guests
- Flat rate of $13,500++ for ballroom facility fee
- Champagne toast may be provided at a price of $5.00++ per person
- Sparkling cider toast may be provided at a price of $3.00++ per person
- Wine service with dinner may be provided at a price of $8.00++ per person
- Wedding cake may be provided at a price of $8.00++ per person
- Five-hour familiar host bar may be provided at $40.00++ per person
YOUR HONEYMOON, ON US.
When you select The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2017 and hosted by December 31, 2018
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (443) 577-2739 or request more information online.
*Offer valid for wedding contracts signed by December 31, 2017 and hosted by December 31, 2018. Earn one Starpoint for every $1 of your wedding contract. Starpoints are awarded at time contract signing. See hotel for details. Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program is required to receive Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com. Client is eligible for a Starpoint® signing bonus equal to one Starpoint for every one US dollar ($1) of contracted food and beverage and room rental fees, maximum 100,000 Starpoints.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc